Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness...Transfusion


Had a lovely day, sharing all kinds of stories about random acts of love and kindness, and even random acts of art...all designed to add a moment of joy, comfort, some sort of goodness to the days of our comrades on this journey called life.

With all of this swirling around in my mind, I'm inspired to share as many of my paintings and poems as possible that might serve as a source of inspiration/hope/motivation/love/peace and I know I will accomplish this over time. But for now, I've chosen to post my painting called "Transfusion" as a tribute to all those who are doing and receiving acts of kindness. The goodness is palpable, indeed.

To me, the being in the painting might as well be the giver and/or the receiver, since both rise to a happier place in the process and experience a sense of Oneness. While suspended, a transfusion of light, love, peace, joy, harmony occurs.

Using this painting as a focal point, spending time feeling it, internalizing it, viewers may bask in this same cloud of yumminess and reap the benefits.

Spend as long as you like....enjoy your transfusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment