Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Am The Force Within


When my daughters were around 10 and 13 (about 10 years ago), we came up with a morning alignment/affirmation that we would say together in the car as we drove to school or whatever activity they were doing that day. It was designed to be said "with gusto" and the birthday bit at the end included a little dance of sorts (hand motions at least), which would always get us laughing.
Here's what we would regularly DECLARE:

I Am The Force Within
What I Am is Infinite, Eternal, Universal and Immortal
What I Am has beauty and strength
Today is MY day
And ALL that I pull to me is for my HIGHEST evolution and growth
Holy Spirit Take Over!!
So be it! And SO IT IS!!
Thank You, God! Amen!
It's my birthday! It's my birthday!!  Whoohoo-oo! Whoohoo-oo!

Try it and see how it shifts the energy of the moment!
To this day, I can't say it without smiling. ;)
xo


This photo is from a few years earlier than the subject of this post, but it makes me smile too! (It's from one of our early morning beach adventures, the first year we lived down by the beach. We would basically crawl out of bed and walk to the beach (2 blocks away) and often come home with our clothes all wet after we re-enacted our favorite scene/song from "Singing' in the Rain" kicking and splashing and frolicking in the water!!))

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congratulations, fellow Project 137'er, on BEGINNING! I love your affirmation & plan to record it in my journal when I'm done commenting here. If you're interested in a blogging course, you might like one I completed a couple months ago called Build a Blog You Truly Love by Liv Lane. Cheers! -Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather -- if your blog is a reflection/result of that course then it definitely looks like something worthwhile to check out. Congratulations on your blog as well! ;)

      Delete